I’m an impatient kinda guy. Waiting around to see if the game gets approved isn’t good enough. So we’ve gone through a heroic four day effort to make further changes that should guarantee approval. In the process we’ve included an awesome new feature that wasn’t supposed to come out for a while, but we just couldn’t resist. Gonna keep it on the down low for now.
We’ve submitted this new application to Apple for approval under a different name. So now we have one version waiting in Tier 2 review and another in Tier 1. I think that’s the most we can do for now.